- Client: A cooperative that produces and sells ornamental plants
- Industry: Agriculture
- Type of service: Consulting and assistance in internationalisation
- Project: The creation of a sales platform
The cooperative begins a process of expansion outside Catalonia and has as preference the region of Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur, for which they need to gain knowledge of the market in the selected zone, which includes the identification of possible partners and a point of sales or logistic platform.
iesMed, which is a European cooperative with partners in the area, puts forward a collaboration proposal in four stages:
1. Preliminary preparation phase:
2. Screening of the regional market and preparation of the first BdD of potential partners:
3. Support in searching for the partners and assistance in the process of approach:
4. Assistance in implementation:
This service is developed in different stages and may also be contracted in stages. It offers the client the possibility of tackling the internationalisation and expansion process in a gradual way by way of minimised costs, no need for initial investment, and with an ongoing specialised consultancy in social economy matters.