As a cooperative, the different interest groups are represented by the iesMed governance.
Their members can be any of the following:
- Social enterprises and entities
- Companies that offer support to the social economy
- Experts at the service of the Social Economy
- Organisations, business conglomerates, and social economy federations
- Public institutions
- Investors with a social interest
iesMed’s government model is based on the search for consensus between the different parties, especially between Worker Members and Institutional Partners. Users (consultants / clients) and Skilled Partners (professionals / suppliers) are equally invited to become part of the iesMed network and participate in its management. Two advisory committees within the Executive Board: Markets and Technical constitute the innovation and participation forums.
As a social enterprise, iesMed reinvests its surplus in developing its corporate mission and is able to finance new services/programmes thanks to the ongoing income generated by distribution and management activities.